Southeast Animal Hospital is in search for hiring a full time Veterinary Technician Position to be part of the family! Veterinary Technicians are an essential part of the team, our patients, and clients depend on you! You will have the opportunity to build a hospital from the ground up and be a part of growing with the practice and making it your own! We are looking for a talented, friendly, and energetic veterinary technician to join the SEAH family in Brewster, NY. You are someone who is full of life, team oriented, energized by helping people and their pets. You have a passion for constant learning. Continuing education is a large part of this family, all of which is to benefit you, the team, the clients, and the patients that we all LOVE!
- Have earned a NY LVT in good standing or license eligible
- Be fulfilled by helping other
- Working as a team oriented environment inside and out of the office ( i.e retreats, dinners, happy hour, and more)
- Live and breath veterinary medicine and focused on helping our clients pets
- Sense of humor and optimistic attitude
- Be passionate and have a voice
- Strong communication skills with the team, over the phone, and in person with clients about treatments, surgical procedure, and more
- Maintain medical records and knowledge of working on veterinary software. Working on Ezyvet is a plus!
- Proficient knowledge in surgical monitoring, dental procedures, dental radiology, standard radiology, and medicine knowledge
- Independent and trusted worker
- Follow, maintain, and develop hospital protocols
- Helping and mentoring other team members as needed
- Have an interest and willingness to work and expand their knowledge and skills in avian, exotic, wildlife, aquatic, and large animal medicine
If you think this may be the right position for you please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are looking forward to a positive interaction with you.