Client Care Representatives
Are you looking for a role where you can be an active part of creating a positive and fun culture?
Do you love learning and trying new things?
Are you a team player who can hold yourself and others accountable with kindness and respect?
Are you someone that has a great fun loving personality?
Is leaving your bit of the world better than how you found it important to you?
If so, then read on, we may have just the role for you.
Southeast Animal Hospital is in search for hiring a full time Client Care Representative Position to be part of the family! Client Care Representatives are an essential part of the team, our patients, and clients depend on you! You will have the opportunity to build a hospital from the ground up and be a part of growing with the practice and making it your own!
We are looking for a talented, friendly, and energetic individual to join the SEAH family in Brewster, NY. You are someone who is full of life, team oriented, energized by helping people and their pets. You have a passion with communication with our clients and team members.
- Be fulfilled by helping others
- Working as a team oriented environment inside and out of the office ( i.e retreats, dinners, happy hour, and more)
- Live and breath veterinary medicine and focused on communication, helping our clients, and their pets.
- Sense of humor and optimistic attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Be passionate and have a voice
- Strong communication skills with the team, over the phone, and in person with clients
- Maintain medical records, knowledge of working on veterinary software and basic computer skills. Working on Ezyvet is a plus!
- Independent and trusted worker
- Follow, maintain, and develop hospital protocols
- Helping other team members as needed
We are looking forward to a positive interaction with you.