Are you looking for a role where you can be an active part of creating a positive and fun culture?
Do you love learning and trying new things?
Are you a team player who can hold yourself and others accountable with kindness and respect?
Are you someone that has a great fun loving personality?
Is leaving your bit of the world better than how you found it important to you?
If so, then read on, we may have just the role for you.
Southeast Animal Hospital is in search for hiring a full time c Position to be part of the family! This is a great opportunity to be a part of a new hospital from the beginning. Veterinary Assistances are an essential part of the team and our patients and clients depend on you!
The successful candidate may or may not have previous experience but is eager to learn; no matter how much you know of your position. Learning and continuing education is a very important factor.
One must have a strong work ethic, positive personality (smiling and laughing is a must!), be able to multi task efficiently in a fast growing and paced environment, punctual, be able to lift at least 50 lbs, work well with other as a team, and deliver exceptional care to our patients and their parents.
- Providing first level customer service
- Restrain all types of animals, sizes and temperaments (large, small, aquatic, and exotic)
- Assist veterinarian and technicians with exams, procedures, and X-rays
- Daily inventory and restocking
- Provide a clean and comfortable environment for all hospitalized pets
- Maintain cleanliness and disinfect all areas of the hospital including, but not limited to: laundry, cleaning of floors, taking out trash, cleaning treatment areas and exam rooms, reception area and bathrooms
- Run bloodwork in hospital
- Must have experience with dogs and cats in a veterinary environment. Experience in exotics, large animal, and aquatics is a plus!
- The ability to learn veterinary software programs. Knowledge of Ezyvet is a plus!
- Flexibility and available to work evenings and some weekends
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Days, evenings, and some partial weekends are a must.
If you think this may be the right position for you please submit your resume and cover letter.
We are looking forward to a positive interaction with you.